The ALTERVERSE Forums
Welcome to the ALTERVERSE Forums. Feel free to log in, in order to contribute and explore.
The ALTERVERSE Forums
Welcome to the ALTERVERSE Forums. Feel free to log in, in order to contribute and explore.
The ALTERVERSE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ALTERVERSE Forums

ALTERVERSE is a literary universe and multiverse made up of the story arcs of multiple planned and in-progress litterature and culminative world-building projects. Here, you can contribute to the multiverse and explore what it presently entails.

HomePortalGalleryAlterverse WikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrPotato
New Comer
New Comer
MrPotato

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:15 am

Somerandomdude/FrogEmpire!! Yet again I forgot my password, so i made another new account. Been away for a while... sorry about that. School and whatnot.

So i read you're getting the book published? YAY awesome will it be available in Australia? Somehow i get the feeling it wont be.

Yeah, so im on holidays now and i was bored and i remembered this old place... so yeah I could help with anything you need help with.
Back to top Go down
SPACE_LEMON
Denizen of the Higher Dimensions
SPACE_LEMON

Character Sheet
Character Status: N/a
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:53 am

Hi.

I should probably delete the topic where I said that, seeing as I've been forced to switch publishers, which didn't work out, so now I'm back to sqaure one and looking for a new agent (send queeries to about twelve, haven't heard a reply from any of them yet).
Back to top Go down
https://alterverse.forumotion.net
Xeno
Taco Gazelle
Xeno

Character Sheet
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Ohai!
Back to top Go down
MrPotato
New Comer
New Comer
MrPotato

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:51 pm

So will we be doing any more world building now that the book's done?
Back to top Go down
SPACE_LEMON
SPACE_LEMON

Character Sheet
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:21 am

Of course. The first book only features some parts of one of the four continents, and not even in detail. Smile
Back to top Go down
MrPotato
New Comer
New Comer
MrPotato

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Yay. Well, first off I've been nerding out everywhere ever since I read the back story of Skyrim's Falmer. Maybe we could have something similar? Survivors of the war between the Iga'vi and the Valiero'vi and they retreated underground and something. Well it might not work if the war wasn't very long ago. Alternatively, the Iga'vi could be doing experiments on POW or something, trying to figure out how the Xen'vi mind works so they can create methods to control the populace more efficient then military force and repression. Then there's the broken survivors of these experiments chucked away into the wild never to be heard from again... until some unfortunate explorer comes across them underground, or some unfortunate miners working deep underground... or maybe they could just not have gone underground at all and they live with nature among the wildlife... In that case some of them might find their way to Svia'vi territory and they might be allowed into their society... perhaps worshipped as gods or becoming shamans (as most shamans of human history are believed to have been people with mental illnesses thus explaining all the strange behaviours - the strange behaviours mystify the populace and superstition leads to them being thought as in connection with the Higher Powers/Gods ect.).

/brainstorm

Or maybe there's just another semi-sentient race that dwells underground? Seperate from the Xen'vi... they live in deep underground caves but as their population expands... they move closer and closer to the surface...

Well... if you think that last idea was alright, TV then I'll just go ahead and brainstorm everything about this new race.

btw how long ago was the war?
Back to top Go down
SPACE_LEMON
SPACE_LEMON

Character Sheet
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:26 am

[Original post part gone because of accidental spoilers]

By the way, I can change the password of your old acount to whatever you choose (PM me) so that you can log in with it again.

Last edited by TemporalV01D on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrPotato
New Comer
New Comer
MrPotato

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:29 am

I'm not saying the have to be included in the book or anything... just as some kind of cautionary folk tale for miners or something which may or may not be referenced in the main book. I could do a fanfic story centred around them or something.

And you referenced a war in 'The Clans' thread:

Quote :
It was during the war that half their nation fell.

Today they keep far from their western borders, in fear of Iga.

I assumed that was just a part of history that had already happened before the timelines of the three books but...

Yeah basically I was just spouting ideas for the world itself not necessarily to be included in the trilogy
Back to top Go down
SPACE_LEMON
SPACE_LEMON

Character Sheet
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:36 am

Yeah, fanfic is fine. There's actually a section for that! ^^

Oh, that war! About a century ago.
Back to top Go down
MrPotato
New Comer
New Comer
MrPotato

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:40 am

Yay ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ALTERVERSE Forums :: The Community Corner :: Greetings-
Jump to: