The ALTERVERSE Forums
Welcome to the ALTERVERSE Forums. Feel free to log in, in order to contribute and explore.
The ALTERVERSE Forums
Welcome to the ALTERVERSE Forums. Feel free to log in, in order to contribute and explore.
The ALTERVERSE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ALTERVERSE Forums

ALTERVERSE is a literary universe and multiverse made up of the story arcs of multiple planned and in-progress litterature and culminative world-building projects. Here, you can contribute to the multiverse and explore what it presently entails.

HomePortalGalleryAlterverse WikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Very interesting....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Astrolizard2000
New Comer
New Comer
Astrolizard2000

Very interesting.... Empty
PostSubject: Very interesting....   Very interesting.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Hello, saw this project on the Sporums, and I must say, this is a VERY detailed planet. Very Happy I'm in the process of creating an alien planet as well(actually, I have basic anatomies for probably three or four planets. XD), but I'm always open to help others do the same. I am Astrolizard2000, as I'm known on Spore. Thought I'd come check it out, maybe help out with something if I can.

So... as my mind is hurting from the sheer overload of information here... What do you need help with?
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Taco Gazelle
Xeno

Character Sheet
Character Status: N/a
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting....   Very interesting.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Everything.

To give you the basic situation of the place, everybody is gone, save for me and Dudeman/Void, but he just left on vacation, and I'm not at all smart. I can do nigh upon nothing on my own.
Back to top Go down
Astrolizard2000
New Comer
New Comer
Astrolizard2000

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting....   Very interesting.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:31 pm

So there's only two people on this project? Wow... Shocked Well, I'm here to help best I can. Smile

I just need a few spare hours to learn what exactly this planet is all about and what's already been done...
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Taco Gazelle
Xeno

Character Sheet
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting....   Very interesting.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:35 pm

There were more, but they're all gone now.
Back to top Go down
Astrolizard2000
New Comer
New Comer
Astrolizard2000

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting....   Very interesting.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:57 pm

That's a shame... Frown

Hmmm.... I would like to make creatures, but unfortunately, I have no way of getting the pictures online other than the Sporepedia... My Mac laptop doesn't have an image editor, and parental controls block pretty much all image/video sharing sites. <_< I could make creatures and then someone else could get the pictures?
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Taco Gazelle
Xeno

Character Sheet
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting....   Very interesting.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:07 pm

I could take the pictures, yes. So, how smart are you science-wise? Because we need a lot of that.
Back to top Go down
Astrolizard2000
New Comer
New Comer
Astrolizard2000

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting....   Very interesting.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Well, I'm not a professor of biology, geology, or anything like that. But I'm pretty science smart and willing to learn more. Took advanced anatomy/biology/chemistry classes in high school, and always watch National Geographic or Discovery Channel as well as online research.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Taco Gazelle
Xeno

Character Sheet
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting....   Very interesting.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Well, that's more than I know.
Back to top Go down
Balufire
Dimensional Resident
Dimensional Resident

Location : Feel free to contact me via Email, PM, or IM, I am always on my computer.

Character Sheet
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting....   Very interesting.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Welcome to the team! We'll get you an uniform, name-tag, and bumper sticker pronto!

Just kidding... We have no Funding yet.

I am guessing you are older than twenty... Congratulations, you have surpassed me in being the oldest person here.
Back to top Go down
Astrolizard2000
New Comer
New Comer
Astrolizard2000

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting....   Very interesting.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Wow, never been the oldest on any forum. lol I am twenty, so....
Back to top Go down
Balufire
Dimensional Resident
Dimensional Resident

Location : Feel free to contact me via Email, PM, or IM, I am always on my computer.

Character Sheet
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting....   Very interesting.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Oh yeah! Thank you powers of logic and post analysis! Though I am not sure you are infact the oldest as some of the others don't have their ages on their accounts.
Back to top Go down
SPACE_LEMON
Denizen of the Higher Dimensions
Denizen of the Higher Dimensions
SPACE_LEMON

Character Sheet
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting....   Very interesting.... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:22 am

HOLY CRAP! AN ADULT!! Huh!?

Very welcome and your help will be very much appreciated! ^^ PM me if you have any question about the project. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://alterverse.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting....   Very interesting.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very interesting....
Page 1 of 1