The ALTERVERSE Forums
Welcome to the ALTERVERSE Forums. Feel free to log in, in order to contribute and explore.
The ALTERVERSE Forums
Welcome to the ALTERVERSE Forums. Feel free to log in, in order to contribute and explore.
The ALTERVERSE Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ALTERVERSE Forums

ALTERVERSE is a literary universe and multiverse made up of the story arcs of multiple planned and in-progress litterature and culminative world-building projects. Here, you can contribute to the multiverse and explore what it presently entails.

HomePortalGalleryAlterverse WikiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redoing the Novusvitan Taxonomy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Balufire
Dimensional Resident
Dimensional Resident

Location : Feel free to contact me via Email, PM, or IM, I am always on my computer.

Character Sheet
Character Status: N/a
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

Redoing the Novusvitan Taxonomy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redoing the Novusvitan Taxonomy   Redoing the Novusvitan Taxonomy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Like I said before... Hate that Biology. Oh well, thanks for the correction.
Back to top Go down
SPACE_LEMON
Denizen of the Higher Dimensions
Denizen of the Higher Dimensions
SPACE_LEMON

Character Sheet
Character Status: N/a
Full Name:
Starting Universe:

Redoing the Novusvitan Taxonomy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redoing the Novusvitan Taxonomy   Redoing the Novusvitan Taxonomy - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:45 am

@Geekus: Yes. The two superdomains (aka Empires) are Procarya (under which are Bacteria) and Neomura (under which are Eukarya and Archea). There's also a third superdomain, Acytota, which includes Viruses, Viroids and Prions. This third superdomain is only to be included if you consider those three to be living.
Back to top Go down
https://alterverse.forumotion.net

Redoing the Novusvitan Taxonomy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3